- $8 for one general admission ticket (up to $12.81 value)
- $25 for one Halloween Night deal ticket with four well drinks, water, or soda (up to $58.03 value)
- The Show: a wild Halloween party fueled by hip-hop music all night long
- The Stars: #GetItIndy is the headliner, and she’s joined by the likes of C2Saucy, I-shaq.ie, and M. Payton
- Who Will Be There: almost everybody—there are going to be room for more than 1,500
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.