All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $14 for general admission seating ($29.50 value)
No Limit Takeover featuring Master P
- What Master P is Master of: helping to popularize hardcore rap; running the No Limit Records label; having a cool alias
- His original name: Percy Miller
- How No Limit got started: as a store
- Who will join the Master onstage: fellow members of the No Limit family plus up-and-coming Arizona rapper J Slugg
- Prior to the show: Master P hosts a seminar that morning, wherein he’ll dish on his experiences in the rap industry and how to make it big. He’ll also field auditions by local rhyming talent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 1/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.