All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $17 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $34 value)
- $60 for one VIP table for four, including a bottle of wine (up to $130 value)
Apple: The Beatles Tribute Band
- What it is: an impeccably performed stroll through the Fab Four’s eclectic career
- How the band gets in character: multiple costume changes, from bowl cuts and neat black suits to the pastel uniforms of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- What they’ll perform: hit songs including “Roll Over Beethoven,” “Hey Jude,” and “Revolution”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.