- $6 for one general-admission ticket (up to $12 value)
- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to $24 value)
- $50 for one VIP table for four people (up to $105 value)
A VIP table comes with a house bottle of wine.
Submit or Quit
- Presented by: Duel for Domination, which frequently hosts MMA events at Arizona Event Center throughout the year
- Weight classes: More than a handful of different weight classes divvy up fighters, from 135 and under to super matches without any weight restrictions.
- The concept: With no time limit or points system, matches are decided when competitors submit to their opponents or quit by tapping out.
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.