- One G-Pass to see an Arizona Rattlers arena-football game against the Orlando Predators
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 5 p.m.
- Where: US Airways Center
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- G-Pass values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $28 for sideline seating in rows 5–11 of sections 101–105, 122–124, or 111–118 ($83.90 value)
- $19 for sideline seating in rows 20–28 of sections 101–103, 124, or 113–116 ($61.90 value)
- $9 for south-endzone high or north corner seating in sections 106–110, 117–118, or 122–123 ($38.30 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Rattlers took a blow in late April when quarterback and 2014 MVP Nick Davila was placed on injured reserve, snapping a 106-game streak playing for Arizona. Fortunately, rookie quarterback B.J. Coleman has stepped into the role gracefully. During his second start, he put together 20 unanswered third-quarter points against New Orleans, earning his first career victory and first career nod-of-approval from his coach.
The Arizona Rattlers first took the field in 1992. It didn’t take long to find success. They won their first ArenaBowl two years later, setting a benchmark for ongoing excellence in the franchise. Indeed, the 2010s have seen the growth of a team dynasty even without appointing a quarterback as emperor of Arizona. They have never missed the playoffs or posted fewer than 10 wins this decade. What’s more, they claimed back-to-back-to-back ArenaBowl titles from 2012 to 2014, bringing their franchise total to five.