Reggae music is known for having lyrics with a message, whether it's a rallying cry against injustice or just a polite reminder that your mom called. Lose yourself in the groove with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to the Arizona Reggae Fest (up to $21.75 value)
- When: Friday, April 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Nautical Beachfront Resort
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
Arizona Reggae Fest
- Headliner: Marlon "Ganja Farmer" Asher
- Fun fact: he's not really a farmer, but he sings of the farmers' plight
- Hails from: Trinidad and Tobago
- General Smiley's start: he was half of Michigan and Smiley, the dancehall duo behind the '70s reggae template "Rub a Dub Style"
- Hails from: Kingston, Jamaica
- The Expanders and Maka Roots & The I Sight Band: are both from California, but you wouldn't guess it based on their authentic island sound
- Ras Ijah's start: he began singing freestyle covers at the age of nine
- Between sets: browse exhibits, merchandise, and cuisine that celebrate all things reggae
- The good vibes: proceeds from the festival will benefit the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital