What You'll Get
Reggae music is known for having lyrics with a message, whether it's a rallying cry against injustice or just a polite reminder that your mom called. Lose yourself in the groove with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to the Arizona Reggae Fest (up to $21.75 value)
- When: Friday, April 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Nautical Beachfront Resort
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
Arizona Reggae Fest
- Headliner: Marlon "Ganja Farmer" Asher
- Fun fact: he's not really a farmer, but he sings of the farmers' plight
- Hails from: Trinidad and Tobago
- General Smiley's start: he was half of Michigan and Smiley, the dancehall duo behind the '70s reggae template "Rub a Dub Style"
- Hails from: Kingston, Jamaica
- The Expanders and Maka Roots & The I Sight Band: are both from California, but you wouldn't guess it based on their authentic island sound
- Ras Ijah's start: he began singing freestyle covers at the age of nine
- Between sets: browse exhibits, merchandise, and cuisine that celebrate all things reggae
- The good vibes: proceeds from the festival will benefit the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Nautical Beachfront Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Arizona Reggae Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.