What You'll Get
- $13 for one fair admission and one exhibit admission (up to $17 value)
- $18 for two fair admissions and two exhibit admissions (up to $34 value)
- $29 for one season pass, valid for admission for one person every day (up to $216 value)
- Click to view the festival schedule
Arizona State Fair
- The Arizona State Fair Tradition: Even older than the place it celebrates—the Arizona State Fair was already 28 years old when Arizona was granted statehood in 1912.
- Attractions: All the classic rides will be there, including Le Grande Wheel and the Skyride, along with fried food on sticks, local and professional still and live art from around the community, and special exhibits such as Rock U: The Institute of Rock ‘N’ Roll, which takes you from Elvis and Shaun Cassidy through to EDM.
- Concerts: Headliners throughout the month include Iggy Azalea, Scotty McCreery, The Flaming Lips, Garbage, Slayer, Cheap Trick, B.O.B, and more—and general admission is included with fair admission.
- Grandstand events: Buckle up for some of the favorite sports of the Southwest, from rodeo riding to figure-eight racing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue gate. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for ride admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.