- $19 to see any Arizona Sundogs home hockey game through December 31 ($32 value)
- Where: Tim’s Toyota Center
- Seating: Platinum seating
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Wichita Thunder on Friday, December 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Thunder on Saturday, December 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Denver Cutthroats on Friday, December 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cutthroats on Saturday, December 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cutthroats on Tuesday, December 31, at 6:35 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
When the Sundogs take home ice against the Wichita Thunder on December 20 and 21, they look to exact revenge for a first-round defeat in the 2013 Presidents’ Cup playoffs. The Sundogs then head into three games against the formidable Denver cutthroats, whose 21 points through 16 games puts them just shy of the league’s top spot. Thus far, forward Paul McIlveen leads the Sundogs in scoring with 5 goals and 9 assists, pushing the team toward another Ray Miron Presidents’ Cup to add to their collection of oversize flatware.
The game on December 21 includes a post-game jersey auction, and fans at the New Year’s Eve match-up are welcome to skate with the team on the ice following the game.
A Double-A minor-league affiliate of the NHL’s Phoenix Coyotes, the Arizona Sundogs work to develop players’ skills for the next level as they compete against fellow up-and-comers in the Central Hockey League. Since their founding in 2006, the Sundogs have brought plenty of ice-shredding glory to Arizona hockey fans, including a CHL championship in 2008. Burnie the Sundog cheers on the rapid-fire action from his perch at Tim’s Toyota Center, which boasts 5,100 seats and a pair of jumbo screens for replays that highlight big goals and small gestures of true sportsmanship.