- $19 to see an Arizona Sundogs hockey game ($32 value)
- Where: Tim’s Toyota Center
- Seating: Platinum seating
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Brampton Beast on Friday, February 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Beast on Saturday, February 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the St. Charles Chill on Friday, March 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chill on Saturday, March 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Denver Cutthroats on Friday, March 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cutthroats on Saturday, March 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wichita Thunder on Friday, March 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Thunder on Saturday, March 29, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
The month of January has been good for the Arizona Sundogs. They trounced the Wichita Thunder twice, defeated the St. Charles Chill, and upset the Denver Cutthroats in back-to-back games, all on the road. Through February and March, they look forward to a repeat performance against those same teams, as well as two matchups against the Brampton Beast. Thus far, forward Brandon Coccimiglio leads the Sundogs in scoring with 18 goals and 20 assists without ever grabbing the puck and dunking it into the goal. <p>
A Double-A minor-league affiliate of the NHL’s Phoenix Coyotes, the Arizona Sundogs work to develop players’ skills for the next level as they compete against fellow up-and-comers in the Central Hockey League. Since their founding in 2006, the Sundogs have brought plenty of ice-shredding glory to Arizona hockey fans, including a CHL championship in 2008. Burnie the Sundog cheers on the rapid-fire action from his perch at Tim’s Toyota Center, which boasts 5,100 seats and a pair of jumbo screens for replays that highlight big goals and small gestures of true sportsmanship.