- One ticket to Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA!
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $20 for tier-two seating (up to $35 value)
- $24 for tier-one seating (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA!
- 12: members of the lauded tribute act
- 38: the number of sold-out tours the group has racked up since 2005
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band granted an unreleased song by the original band itself
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band given permission to recreate ABBA’s original outfits and use ABBA’s name in their moniker
- Several: members of ABBA’s original rhythm section that sometimes tour with the group
- 50+: symphonies the group has played alongside through the years, including Beijing Symphony Orchestra, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, and Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Multiple: ABBA hits you’ll hear, including “Mama Mia,” “Dancing Queen,” “Take a Chance on Me,” and “Fernando”