Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Smoke on the Mountain
- Where: Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre
- Seating: best available at the time of reservation
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available show options.
- $34 for tickets for two (up to a $70 value)
- $65 for tickets for four (up to a $140 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Smoke on the Mountain
It’s 1938, and Pastor Oglethorpe can see that the world is changing. Eager to get his little church on board, he invites the Sanders family to serenade the congregation with some bluegrass gospel and share stories of their lives between tunes. Though their efforts to appear a perfect family are mighty, the flawed truth will out. But by inadvertently (and humorously) revealing their imperfections, the Sanders family achieves far more than a pristine image ever could. Songs include favorite such as "I Wouldn't Take Nothing For My Journey Now," "Rock of Ages," and "I'll Fly Away."