- Weekend passes to Art & Design of the 20th & 21st Centuries
- When: Friday, March 28, from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, March 29, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sunday, March 30, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: The Cyclorama at The Boston Center for The Arts
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the list of exhibitors.
Ticketing Options * $8 for one general-admission weekend pass (up to $15 value) * $15 for two general-admission weekend passes (up to $30 value)
Art & Design of the 20th & 21st Centuries
- What it is: an expo featuring furnishings, fine art, prints, photography, jewelry, and sculpture
- What you can purchase: pretty much everything
- The exhibitors: dozens of artists and galleries, including artist-designed jewelry expert Charon Kransen, pop-up gallery From Russia With Art, and custom furniture makers 60Nobscot Home
- What else you can attend: the 25th Annual Boston Print Fair, an event in the same hall also open to pass holders
- What the fair showcases and sells: a wide array of modern to contemporary fine art and design