What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Art Garfunkel
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $24 for right- or left-center rows 30–36, or right- or left-wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $31 for right- or left-center rows 17–29, or right- or left-wing rows 12–20 (up to $63 value)
- $38 for right- or left-center rows 7–16, or right- or left-wing rows 2–11 (up to $74.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Just a few of Art’s achievements: six Grammys plus a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a Peoples Choice Award, and a Golden Globe nomination
- How you met him: as a master of harmony in the folk duo of Simon and Garfunkel
- Words that almost do justice to his voice: rhapsodic, angelic, poetic
- What casual Garfunkel fans might not know: besides being a beloved singer and songwriter, Art is an accomplished actor and excursion enthusiast
- Those excursions being: long walks across all of Japan, America, and Europe, during which he wrote poetry
- Where you discovered Art Garfunkel could act: in 1970’s Catch 22
- Where you discovered that he could be cuckolded by Jack Nicholson, just like the rest of us: in 1971’s Carnal Knowledge, a role that earned him a Golden Globe nomination
- What makes his latest concert so special: acoustic renditions of solo hits and Simon and Garfunkel favorites, as well as poetry, anecdotes, and a Q&A with the audience
- What else makes his latest concert so special: his return to performing live after a four-year struggle with a vocal-cord injury
- Prime yourself before the show: with Artie’s recent double-disc release The Singer, which contains all of his career watermarks
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem on 5/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.