All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to The Art of Rap, starting from $39
- Seating: tier3 or tier4
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Art of Rap
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- EPMD: Otherwise known as “Erick and Parrish Making Dollars,” this pair unleashed the influential 1988 hit “Strictly Business.”
- N.O.R.E.: One-half of the rap duo Capone-N-Noreaga, Victor Santiago has collaborated with artists such as Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, and Foxy Brown on his more traditional hip-hop records. But he’s also made time for reggaeton, as exhibited 2006’s N.O.R.E. y la Familia…Ya Tú Sabe.
- Big Daddy Kane: The Grammy-winning rapper and former member of the Juice Crew’s mix of rapid-fire rhymes and swagger inspired generations of MCs, including former hype man Jay-Z.
- Also appearing: Onyx | Mr. Cheeks | Brand Nubian | Roxanne Shante
The Fine Print