- $65 for one pass to session one of the Arthouse Film Festival (up to $133 value)
- When: March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 at 7:15 p.m. sharp
- Where: AMC Loews Mountainside
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Valid for new customers only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see films under consideration. The lineup is subject to change.
Arthouse Film Festival
The Arthouse Film Festival has hosted 1,611 movie premieres with 1,034 live guest appearances over the past 23 years. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Kevin Smith have dropped by to share their filmmaking insights, and fans have delivered standing ovations upon seeing Ethan Hawke, Helen Mirren, Viggo Mortensen, and other A-listers. In their wake have been the world, American, or New Jersey premieres of films such as Nebraska, 12 Years a Slave, and The King's Speech.
The Spring 2014 festival promises to be an equally impressive spectacle. While the lineup has yet to be decided, films under consideration include Le Week-End starring Lindsay Duncan, Jim Broadbent and Jeff Goldblum; The Double with Jesse Eisenberg and Mia Wasikowska; and Jean-Pierre Jeunet’s The Young and Prodigious Spivet, featuring Helena Bonham Carter and Kathy Bates.