What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Artie Lange
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre at Stamford Center for the Arts
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $23 for rows M–Q of the rear or side mezzanine (up to a $44.50 value)
- $25 for rows E–J of the mezzanine (up to a $49.50 value)
- $29 for rows M–P of the center orchestra or rows C–O of the right orchestra (up to a $54.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Warning: contains strong language
Jersey native [Artie Lange](http://artiequitter.com) isn’t known for his subtlety, but that’s part of his charm. Brawny, unfiltered, and huggable, Artie’s the bull that offers to clean up the china shop after he’s done his damage. First thrust into the national spotlight on MADtv, Artie stole every scene he was in with his gravely Joisey accent and fearless physical prowess. Since then, he's made the rounds in movies such as Dirty Work and Elf, and his voice has become an old friend to listeners of The Howard Stern Show and his latest venture, Fox News Radio’s The Artie Lange Show. More than most comedians, Artie has often stared down death and won, which he chronicles in his robust standup act and his New York Times best-selling autobiography, Too Fat to Fish. As he unleashes sharp new material mined from the brink, Artie Lange proves the adage that whatever doesn’t kill you makes you funnier.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Palace Theatre at Stamford Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Downstage Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older; mature audiences only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.