- $33 for one ticket for seating in rows KK–SS of the center orchestra (up to $54.15 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rows H–R or AA–JJ of the side orchestra (up to $65.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Plot: Victorious Egypt has captured and enslaved Ethiopia’s princess Aida, which forces its captain of the guard Radamès to choose between his love for Aida and his loyalty to the Pharaoh. Complicating matters is the Pharaoh’s daughter Amneris, who nurses an unrequited love for Radamès.
- Notable Aria: Radamès dreams of glorious victory in battle and winning the hand of the princess in Celeste Aida, whose extended high B-flat at its climax makes it one of the most challenging arias in the tenor’s repertoire