Annual Miami New Times Artopia brings out the best artists, musicians and culinary masters from across the city for a celebration of culture
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket (up to $29.13 value)
New Times Artopia 2017
- The Theme: The 9th annual New Times Artopia celebrates Miami’s best artists, musicians, fashion designers, culinary masters and mixologists in an evening of art, culture, fashion, food, music and film.
- The Artists: Project the Idea’s “Digital Graffiti Experience” invites visitors to create collaborative graffiti art on the outside walls of the Coral Gables Museum using projected light and color. The lineup of artistic talent also includes live art performer Rei Ramirez, makeup artist Desiree Vazquez, “brushless” artist Melinda Gallop (who uses karate in her live art demonstrations), and video game recreator 8bit Lexicon.,
- The Music: Power 96’s DJ Zog spins a soundtrack of hip-hop, house, reggae, and Latin beats.
- Other Festivities: A fashion show and complimentary food, wine, cocktail and beer samples
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.