What You'll Get
- Carly Rae Jepsen concert for two with Sandlot Heroes and DJ Cap Cee
- When: Friday, August 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest’s Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $39 for grandstand, indicated in blue on the seating chart (a $76 value)
- $49 for reserved section, indicated in yellow on the seating chart (a $96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen performing "This Kiss" on Walmart Soundcheck
Nominated for two 2010 Juno Awards for New Artist of the Year and Songwriter of the Year, indie songstress Carly Rae Jepsen originally claimed fame in 2007 as a finalist on Canadian Idol. All of that, however, was before "Call Me Maybe." The bubbly pop masterwork rode impromptu endorsements from Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to the top of Billboard's Hot 100 list, dominating the radio for months and putting Jepsen’s label under investigation for unlicensed money printing. Her follow-up album, Kiss, further cements her superstar status with dance-ready ear candy such as "This Kiss" and "Tonight I'm Getting Over You."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Musikfest’s Sands Steel Stage box office trailer on 1st St. starting at 5 p.m. on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects ArtsQuest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.