What You'll Get
- $49 for two tickets to see The All-American Rejects (up to $82.90 value)
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest’s Sands Steel Stage
- Seating: section 203, 204, 205, or 206
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The All-American Rejects
- How you know them: from their power-pop hits such “Dirty Little Secret,” “Move Along,” and “It Ends Tonight”
- What their first single, “Swing, Swing,” did: caught the attention of Interscope Records and galvanized golfers
- When they formed: in 1999, when lead vocalist Tyson Ritter and lead guitarist Nick Wheeler were still teenagers in Oklahoma
- Since then: they’ve released four full-length albums and become one of the millennial decade’s definitive stadium acts
- Their latest album: 2012’s Kids in the Street, which embraces a synth-influenced sound and a variety of genres
- Why Ritter looks familiar: he plays a self-absorbed rock star on NBC’s Parenthood
Each year, more than 900,000 people travel to the Lehigh Valley to experience the music, food, and entertainment at Musikfest. Founded by the nonprofit ArtsQuest in 1984, the original festival showcased 295 performances on six different stages, bringing more than 180,000 people to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The event has continued to grow over the past three decades, expanding to a 10-day festival with more than 500 shows taking place on 14 different stages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Sands Steel Stage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects ArtsQuest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.