Seeing a live band is a great way to really feel musical energy, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see ARTS San Antonio presents Preservation Hall Jazz Band's "Creole Christmas"
- When: Wednesday, December 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available seating options.
Preservation Hall Jazz Band presents Creole Christmas
Named for a famous French Quarter venue, the Preservation Hall Jazz Band has elated ears with New Orleans–style horns since the early '60s. Over nearly five decades, the band has traveled the nation and world—even performing for British and Thai royalty—planting the seeds of jazz appreciation in generations of fans. In 2005, the group also began a new tradition: ringing in the holiday season with its Creole Christmas concert. These legends rolls through classics such as "Blue Christmas" and "Bells Will Be Ringin" while also adding a dash of cool and a sprinkle of "Daddy-O" to create songs such as "Swinging in a Winter Wonderland."
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.