- One ticket to four performances in ARTS San Antonio's 2013–14 season
- Doors open: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the entire season.
- $68 for Value seating (up to $116 value)
- $104 for Advantage seating (up to $176 value)
- $164 for Superior seating (up to $276 value)
- $264 for Premium seating (up to $440 value)
These tickets are not valid for Floating Festival.
ARTS San Antonio 2013–14 Season
- For a holiday as spicy as homemade gumbo, see Preservation Hall Jazz Band's Creole Christmas.
- For a beloved holiday celebration, see Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker.
- For a dance troupe that starred in a Grammy-nominated music video and gives audiences "a fleeting glimpse of the inner workings of the universe," according to Alastair MacCaulay, see Pilobolus.
- For a flamenco-fusion performance by seven brothers with a knack for dramatic costuming, see Los Vivancos.
- For an evening of song and lively dance that draws on the history of Ireland and Celtic folklore, see Celtic Nights.
- For a performance by a Grammy-winning Latin jazz musician whose collaborators range from Dizzy Gillespie to Alicia Keys, see Arturo Sandoval.
- For a multimedia dance performance by a troupe who specializes in using everyday objects in unfamiliar configurations, see Motionhouse.
- For a world-class performance by the Gold Medalist and two winners of the 2013 Van Cliburn International Piano Competition, see the Grand Concert.
- For a violinist who studied with Itzhak Perlman, but looks like he trained with Lady Gaga, see Amadeus Leopold.
- For a vocalist whose styles ranges from jazz to hip-hop to electronica, see José James.
If your current ticket level is sold out for a certain performance in your package, the ticket level nearest your selected price category will be substituted.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio, a nonprofit organization, brings diverse, globally significant performing arts to the children and adults of San Antonio. Performances take place in venues throughout the city, ranging from the Lila Cockrell Theatre and the Majestic Theatre to the San Antonio River and the Carver Community Cultural Center. Recent artists who've paid a visit to San Antonio through ARTS San Antonio include Anthony Bourdain, the Yamato Drummers, William Shatner, and The Joffrey Ballet.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.
93% of 265 customers recommend
“It's a great place to enjoy with friends and good music”
“Great time, lower level is best, the dancing after the show was a fantastic idea.”
“Had a WONDERFUL time! Great venue too!”