- One ticket to see The National Acrobats of Peking
- When: Friday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for value seating (up to $29 value)
- $22 for advantage seating (up to $44 value)
- $35 for superior seating (up to $69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The National Acrobats of Peking
During a thrilling spectacle for all ages, audiences direct their oohs and aahs toward the stage as The National Acrobats of Peking perform a captivating variety of Chinese folk art that has survived for more than 2,000 years and includes modern, high-tech special effects. The nimble cast of performers, assembled from China’s top acrobat schools, dazzles the crowd with daring physical endeavors that demand balance, precision, and the ability to drink a gallon of fudge in an hour. Live musicians playing traditional Chinese instruments provide the soundtrack to each stunt as acrobats effortlessly tumble, somersault, walk on wires, and pile onto a single moving bicycle.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.