- One ticket to see the Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
- When: Friday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for value-section seating (up to $29 value)
- $22 for advantage-section seating (up to $44 value)
- $35 for superior-section seating (up to $69 value)
- $55 for premium-section seating (up to $110 value)
- View the first floor and second floor seating charts
Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
A dance company that called Aspen home grew out of a dream shared by three of the top minds in ballet. Founder Bebe Schweppe invited former Joffrey dancers Tom Mossbrucker and Jean-Philippe Malaty to join her in the Rockies to create a new cultural experience and school for the American West. Since that 1996 beginning, the ballet has grown organically, calling on some of its dancing and choreographing friends, including Moses Pendleton of MOMIX and Trey McIntyre, winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Society of Arts and Letters.
Such organic growth has resulted in a house style of dance that infuses the company’s repertoire. Incorporating emotionally complementary colors, their works combine an American-style athleticism with a European sensibility and Martian’s disregard for gravity. And the music of these pieces similarly spans cultures and time periods—a performance is just as likely to incorporate works by Handel as it is a song by Aphex Twin.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.