- One ticket to see the Peking Acrobats
- When: Friday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for value-section seating (up to $29 value)
- $22 for advantage-section seating (up to $44 value)
- $35 for superior-section seating (up to $69 value)
- $55 for premium-section seating (up to $110 value)
- Click and scroll down to view the seating chart
During a thrilling spectacle for all ages, audiences direct their oohs and aahs toward the stage as The Peking Acrobats perform a captivating variety of Chinese folk art that has survived for more than 2,000 years and includes modern, high-tech special effects. The nimble cast of performers, assembled from China’s top acrobat schools, dazzles the crowd with daring physical endeavors that demand balance and precision. Live musicians playing traditional Chinese instruments provide the soundtrack to each stunt as acrobats effortlessly tumble, somersault, walk on wires, and pile onto a single moving bicycle.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.