Choose from the Following Seating Options
- For $18, you get one ticket for Value seating, shown in yellow on the seating chart (a $35.45 value).
- For $26, you get one ticket for Advantage seating, shown in blue on the seating chart (a $44 value).
- For $38, you get one ticket for Superior seating, shown in orange on the seating chart (a $69 value).
- For $59, you get one ticket for Premium seating, shown in green on the seating chart (a $110 value).<p>
For each seating option, choose from the following performances:
- Friday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 23, at 2 p.m.<p>
ARTS San Antonio, a nonprofit organization, strives to bring a diverse, globally-significant realm of performing arts to the San Antonio community. During the upcoming Santa season, lovers of The Nutcracker are invited to enjoy internationally renowned choreographer Paul Mejia’s unique rendition of the popular holiday ballet, set to Tchaikovsky’s beloved score and starring prima ballerinas Olga Pavlova and Marina Goshko alongside principal dancers Yevgeni Anfinogenov and Andrey Prikhodko. Talented young dancers from the San Antonio Metropolitan Ballet will perform in the ballet’s numerous children’s roles.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.
“It's a great place to enjoy with friends and good music”
“Great time, lower level is best, the dancing after the show was a fantastic idea.”
“Had a WONDERFUL time! Great venue too!”