- One ticket to see An Irish Christmas
- When: Sunday, November 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: H-E-B Performance Hall at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for one value ticket in the balcony section (up to $29 value)
- $22 for one advantage ticket in the front balcony or mezzanine section (up to $44 value)
- $35 for one superior ticket in the orchestra section (up to $69 value)
- $55 for one premium ticket in the front orchestra and pit sections (up to $110 value)
- Click to view the balcony, mezzanine, and orchestra seating charts
ARTS San Antonio and The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts present An Irish Christmas
During An Irish Christmas, you’ll hear familiar classics such as “The Little Drummer Boy” and “Silent Night.” But unless you grew up in the rolling hills of Ireland or were raised by a family of seanchaís, that’s where the familiarity ends. The festive performance pulsates with thunderous step-dancing and Celtic mythology, all set to a soundtrack of traditional instruments including the fiddle and the uilleann pipes.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.