What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Mother’s Day special performance of Rick Springfield: Stripped Down Tour 2015
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $30 for floor section, rows 23–25 (up to $46.50 value)
- $40 for floor section, rows 12–25 (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s; your buddy Jessie is starting to resent you
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear performed intimately and acoustically: “Affair of the Heart,” “Love Is Alright Tonight,” “Calling All Girls”
- Year he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2014
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 65: Australian genes, probably?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/10/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.