- $12 for two general-admission tickets with two rink admissions and two skate rentals (up to $20 value)
- $24 for four general-admission tickets with four rink admissions and four skate rentals (up to $40 value)
- $35 for six general-admission tickets with six rink admissions and six skate rentals (up to $60 value)
The festival is open Monday–Thursday from 5 p.m.–10 p.m., Friday–Saturday from noon–11 p.m., and Sunday from noon–10 p.m.
- 150,000: the number of revelers who celebrated winter at the festival in 2015 by skating, sipping hot chocolate, and taking in live entertainment
- 9,000: the square footage of BOK Center’s ice rink (which boasts a larger square footage than NYC’s famed Rockefeller Center rink)
- 52: the number of days the celebratory fest runs