- One ticket to see As Seen on TV – Comedy Series
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $10 for early-discount best-available seating (up to $30 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $15 for best-available seating (up to $30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
As Seen on TV – Comedy Series
- Where on TV you’ve see Kevin Meaney: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 30 Rock, Gotham Comedy Live (he was also in Broadway’s Hairspray)
- Where on TV you’ve see Rob Falcone: Orange is the New Black, Life on Mars, Gossip Girl, The Sopranos
- The Host: Tom McTiernan, a comedy club regular who’s opened for Tom Jones and Joy Behar
Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.