What You'll Get
- One ticket to see As Seen on TV – Comedy Series
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $10 for early-discount best-available seating (up to $30 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $15 for best-available seating (up to $30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
As Seen on TV – Comedy Series
- Where on TV you’ve see Kevin Meaney: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 30 Rock, Gotham Comedy Live (he was also in Broadway’s Hairspray)
- Where on TV you’ve see Rob Falcone: Orange is the New Black, Life on Mars, Gossip Girl, The Sopranos
- The Host: Tom McTiernan, a comedy club regular who’s opened for Tom Jones and Joy Behar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.