What You'll Get
- $6 for two general-admission tickets (up to $12.24 value)
3rd Annual I Do I Do Wedding Show
- People saying “I Do” to the “I Do I Do Wedding Show”: the soon-to-be-betrothed, vow renewers, and all romantics in general
- Who they can bring with them: friends-of-honor, siblings, parents, and even spouses to be
- What they’ll see: glamorous designs from vendors who specialize in making the big day even bigger; ideas aplenty; and at least 10 separate people who have Pachelbel’s “Canon” stuck in their heads
- The wedding vendors: gown and tuxedo retailers, DJs, photographers, limo services, wedding venues, catering caterers, salons, bakers, decorators, officiants, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About As You Go Events
If you're attending a trade show or exhibition in the St. Louis region, chances are that As You Go Events is behind the spectacle. Since 2004, the event planning company has staged some of the area's biggest expos; their portfolio includes the Unique Treasures Holiday Fair, the I Do I Do Wedding Show, and summertime flea markets. They also work with individuals and groups looking to plan their own events, assisting with everything from securing a venue to landing coverage in local media.