What You'll Get
- One ticket to Asheville Ballet presents Awakenings
- When: Friday, May 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Diana Wortham Theatre at Pack Place
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for mezzanine (up to $40 value)
- $19 for front orchestra (up to $30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Asheville Ballet presents Awakenings
- The Subjects: Famous painting and statues
- The Dances: The awakenings alluded to in the evening’s title
- How They Awaken: After recreating the famous artwork, the dancers bring them to life with contemporary and classical choreography
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; call ahead for reservations. Redeem on 5/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Diana Wortham Theatre at Pack Place. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Asheville Ballet's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Asheville Ballet
It takes a lot of pirouettes to fill a half-century. And since 1963, Asheville Ballet has staged seasons full of fluid choreography, dazzling costumes, and French vocabulary. As the area's only professional adult resident company—and one of western North Carolina's oldest non-profit organizations—the ballet has become a creative pillar of the community. An average of 23,000 audience members flock to see their productions each year, marveling at masterworks such as The Nutcracker, Cinderella, and Swan Lake. In addition to their classical credentials, the company also gracefully tackles contemporary, full-length pieces featuring multi-media elements.