What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for front orchestra seating (up to $37 value)
- $25 for mezzanine seating (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Asheville Ballet presents Spring Into Dance: An Artistic Bouquet
- The Program: Five resident choreographers present dynamic new pieces that help to ring in the new season
- The Guest Composer: Bruce Hemingway, of the University of Washington in Seattle
- The Highlight: Ann Dunn’s latest, a multi-media collaboration with Hemingway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, call (828) 257-4530. Redeem on 5/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Diana Wortham Theatre at Pack Place. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Asheville Ballet
It takes a lot of pirouettes to fill a half-century. And since 1963, Asheville Ballet has staged seasons full of fluid choreography, dazzling costumes, and French vocabulary. As the area's only professional adult resident company—and one of western North Carolina's oldest non-profit organizations—the ballet has become a creative pillar of the community. An average of 23,000 audience members flock to see their productions each year, marveling at masterworks such as The Nutcracker, Cinderella, and Swan Lake. In addition to their classical credentials, the company also gracefully tackles contemporary, full-length pieces featuring multi-media elements.