- One ticket to Asian Fashion Week Extravaganza
- When: Thursday, September 18, at 6 p.m-11 p.m.
- Where: Libation NYC
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission (up to $60 value). General admission includes standing-room only entry, a gift bag, and a dessert from EpiCakery.
- $78 for VIP admission (up to $120 value). VIP admission includes access to an exclusive VIP area, a gift bag, wine from Don Tony Perez, and full-sized desserts from EpiCakery.
Asian Fashion Week Extravaganza
- What it is: a celebration of emerging fashion designers from Asia
- The designers: Naoko Tsuruta, Betty Lau, Yen Yeung, and Angel Wong
- The fashions: modern kimonos, pastel handbags, sparkling jewelry, and hand-made headpieces
- The makeup and hair: styled by Metamorphosis New York
- The organizer: Yanna Begelman of YaJu Events
- The drinks: Includes Chilean wines by Don Tony Perez
- The music: atmospheric tracks from Lunagram along with a featured beatbox performance by Sung Lee
- The cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit Save A Child’s Heart Foundation