Soccer, like love, is an international language—but unlike love, it doesn’t end with a van full of creamed corn and a pesky lawsuit. Discover the love of the game with this GrouponLive deal to see the Chicago Fire at Toyota Park in Bridgeview. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a premier seating package (up to a $57.95 total value), which includes the following:
- One ticket for premier seating (up to a $47.95 value, including all fees)
One voucher for a hot dog and soft drink (a $10 value)<p>
- For $24, you get a luxury bus package (up to a $55.45 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for Corner Kick seating (up to a $35.45 value, including all fees)
- One BYOB luxury bus ride to and from the stadium (a $20 value)<p>
For the bus ride, choose from the following departure-and-return locations:
For either package option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Columbus Crew on Saturday, June 23, at 7:30 p.m. For the bus package, pickup is at Fado at 6 p.m., Galway Arms at 5:45 p.m., and Cans at 5:45 p.m.
- Against the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m. For the bus package, pickup is at Fado at 5:45 p.m., Galway Arms at 5:30 p.m., and Cans at 5:30 p.m.<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.<p>
Armed with young talent and veteran experience, the Chicago Fire looks to climb the Eastern Conference ladder under the tutelage of head coach and former Fire player Frank Klopas. Fire fans who select a bus option can blow gusts of cheerful air from Corner Kick seats after being transported by luxury bus courtesy of the Windy City Wanderers FA, the official rec football association of the Chicago Fire. Touting a bathroom and a BYOB policy, the spacious buses scoop up and drop off game-goers at pubs in Lincoln Park, Wicker Park, and River North. Fans of all ages may ride the bus but must be 21 or older to drink or run for president of the back seat.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.