Hockey combines the speed of skiing, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal: for $17, you get to see the Denver Cutthroats at Denver Coliseum as part of a game-day package (up to a $35.40 total value, including all fees), which includes the following:
- One ticket for lower-bowl seating in sections 101–102, 104–106, 108, 112, 125, 129–131, 133–134 (up to a $28.40 value, including all fees)
- One beer or soft drink (a $4 value)
- One hot dog (a $3 value)<p>
Choose from the following game options:
- Versus Rapid City Rush on Saturday, October 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus Texas Brahmas on Friday, November 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus Texas Brahmas on Saturday, November 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus Arizona Sundogs on Wednesday, November 14, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
The newly minted minor-league affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, the Denver Cutthroats look to establish themselves as a force on the ice in their inaugural season in the Central Hockey League. Longtime NHL stalwart Derek Armstrong will serve as the Cutthroats’ head coach, leading a roster of fresh faces into their maiden season with strategic wisdom, puck-handling techniques, and zamboni-parking tips culled from a 14-year career on hockey’s biggest stage. From the cozy confines of the Denver Coliseum, spectators enjoy unobstructed views of every pad-smacking check or lightning-fast slap shot. A midgame hot dog fuels spectators’ clapping throughout the game, and a drink keeps their throats clear as they attempt to emulate the sound of splashing water or flapping gills in an effort to invent the signature cheering mantra of the Cutthroats’ fan base.