With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at the Credit Union Centre on Tuesday, January 8, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $29, you get one G-Pass (up to a $53.50 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Rows 8–12 of lower-level section C
- Rows 8–13 of lower-level section F
- Rows 11–13 of lower-level section Q
- Rows 8–11 of lower-level section T
- For $42, you get one G-Pass (up to a $75.50 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Rows 6–7 of lower-level section C
- Rows 4–5 of lower-level section F
- Rows 1–7 of lower-level sections Q and T
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's upcoming tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favourites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.