Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Indiana Fever at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $12, you get one G-Pass for lower-side seating, marked in pink on the chart (up to a $44.56 value, including all fees).
- For $28, you get one G-Pass for courtside seating, marked in green on the chart (up to a $65.76 value, including all fees).
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Washington Mystics on Thursday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Dream on Saturday, August 18, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Mystics on Tuesday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
All options include a complimentary postgame free-throw shot. Doors open one hour before tip-off.
The Indiana Fever took the WNBA Eastern Conference's top spot last season; now, only the Connecticut Sun block the Fever's path to a repeat of the No. 1 seed. To get to the top, the team seeks a set of home wins against the Washington Mystics and the Atlanta Dream. This year’s squad rallies behind veteran forward Tamika Catchings, who has averaged more than 18 points and 7 rebounds per game so far this year. Joining her is guard/forward Katie Douglas, whose 560+ career steals puts her at seventh all-time in the WNBA—behind Catchings and the entire starting lineup of the Cavalry Cat Burglars. Seating in the Bankers Life Fieldhouse treats fans to premium, panoramic views of the team’s raw athleticism, catalyzing whooping cheers and battle cries. After the game, fans convene on the court to take a shot at the hoop, potentially posting a record career free-throw percentage of 1.000.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.