Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal to see the Manchester Monarchs play at Verizon Wireless Arena.
$19 for a Game Package (Up to $36.15 Total Value)
Each game package includes the following:
- One G-Pass for Gold seating (up to a $28.15 value, including all fees)
- One hot dog (a $4 value)
- One soft drink (a $4 value)<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Connecticut Whale on Friday, December 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Albany Devils on Friday, January 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against the St. John’s Icecaps Friday, February 15, at 7 p.m.<p>
Doors open one hour before game time.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.<p>
The Scouting Report
With 11 wins in their first 24 games of the 2012–13 season, the Manchester Monarchs have skated their way to third place in the Atlantic Division of the American Hockey League. The Monarchs look to build on last year’s 39-win season—which ended in the Calder Cup playoffs—led by right-winger and top scorer Brandon Kozun, who leaves opponents in his wake whether he’s deftly guiding the puck or driving the zamboni across the rink.