All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this deal to see a Milwaukee Bucks game at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Doors open one hour before tip-off. Choose from the following options:
- The home opener against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $15, you get one G-Pass for upper-level corner seating (up to a $38.60 value, including all ticketing fees).
For $35, you get one G-Pass for lower-level corner seating (up to a $74.60 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
- Against the New Orleans Hornets on Saturday, November 17, at 7:30 p.m. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $15, you get one G-Pass for upper-level corner seating (up to a $32.60 value, including all ticketing fees).
- For $35, you get one G-Pass for lower-level corner seating (up to a $64.60 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, our customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their voucher at will cal.
After missing a playoff berth by just one game last season, the Bucks barrel into their 2012–13 campaign poised to ascend the Eastern Conference standings. Star guard Brandon Jennings returns for his fourth year in Milwaukee, and last year, his team-high 19 points per game lifted the Bucks’ offense to fifth best in the NBA. Joining Jennings in the backcourt, guard Monta Ellis begins his first full season with the team after starting his career as a Golden State Warrior and being traded to the team during midseason last year. Down low, both Jennings and Ellis will regularly feed the ball and mother’s goulash to forward Ersan Ilyasova, who led the Bucks with 9 rebounds per game in 2011–12.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at BMO Harris Bradley Center on day of game. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ day of event. Doors open 1hr before game time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.