Arena football is played on a smaller field than regular football, making it easier for spectators to get close to the action and team assistants to fit hash marks into the laundry after each game. Wring out some pigskin excitement with this GrouponLive deal to see a Milwaukee Mustangs arena-football game at the Bradley Center. Choose from the following seating options:
- $11 for one G-Pass for gray-section seating in sections 205–209 or 219–223, rows E–R (up to a $22.75 value, including all fees)
- $12 for one G-Pass for yellow-section seating in sections 201–204, 210–218, or 224–227, rows U–Z (up to a $24.75 value, including call fees)
- $14 for one G-Pass for green-section seating in sections 201–204, 210–218, or 224–227, rows J–T (up to a $29.75 value, including all fees)
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Georgia Force on Friday, May 18, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Jose SaberCats on Saturday, June 2, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Soul on Friday, June 8, at 7 p.m.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at Will Call.
In a whirlwind of black, orange, and chrome, the Milwaukee Mustangs stampede back onto the Bradley Center gridiron poised for a sprint to the playoffs, where they fell just one win short of the AFL championship in 2010. So far this season, the team has gone 3–0 against American Conference rivals—a streak they hope to continue when they confront the Georgia Force and the East Division–leading Philadelphia Soul. Gunslinging quarterback Gino Guidugli returns under center equipped with several new offensive weapons, most notably rookie wide receiver Jared Jenkins—a 6'3" Milwaukee native and graduate of UW–Stevens Point who, during opening week, hauled in 13 catches after wrapping his hands in flypaper.
Fans can scout the Mustangs' soaring spirals and bone-jarring blitzes during three different games, each of which features a special theme to amplify stadium buzz. Prior to the game on June 2, celebrity guest Desmond Bishop and Milwaukee teammates sign autographs to benefit Variety – The Children's Charity, and on June 8, the Mustangs will celebrate ‘90s throwback night by donning retro jerseys over their tattered jeans.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.