Real animals are the inspiration for most mythical creatures, such as the dragon, whose physical form mirrors that of a crocodile and whose mannerisms resemble those of a seventh-grader with a roman candle. The whole family can watch high-flying, fire-breathing dragons come to life with this GrouponLive deal to How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular at the Tacoma Dome.
- For $25, you get one G-Pass for seating in section 5A, 6A, 18A, or 19A (up to a $41.74 value, including all fees).
- For $38, you get one G-Pass for seating in section 1A, 3A, 5A, 6A, 18A, or 19A (up to a $64.05 value, including all fees).<p>
For each of the above options, choose from the following shows:
- Saturday, December 8, at 3 p.m. (excludes section 6A)
- Saturday, December 8, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9, at 1 p.m.<p>
Additionally, for the performance on Sunday, December 9, at 5 p.m., the following seating options are available:
- For $21, you get one G-Pass for seating in section 5A, 18A, or 19A (up to a $36.58 value, including all fees).
- For $31, you get one G-Pass for seating in section 1A, 3A, 5A, 6A, 18A, or 19A (up to a $51.95 value, including all fees).<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
Blown back by the snarls and smoke of fire-breathing dragons, audiences watch in amazement as animatronics, puppetry, pyrotechnics, and martial arts create what Australian Stage called a “visual and technical work of mind boggling proportions.” From the creators of Walking with Dinosaurs and inspired by DreamWorks’ Academy Award–nominated film How to Train Your Dragon, the live performance pits 23 flying dragons against a cast of Viking warriors who attempt to slay the massive beasts by slashing their spiky tails and stealthily removing their batteries. Three-dimensional projections by Dan Potra catapult audiences into a legendary world of Viking villages, mountains, and dungeons as ethereal music by John Powell and Sigur Rós’ Jónsi adds texture to an action-packed plot. Click below to view the video trailer.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.