What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $33.22 value)
- At the Gates: These Swedish superheroes pioneered the Gothenburg sound—where whiplash-inducing thrash waits to strike like a cobra in a basket of melodic structures. In the ’90s they laid down death-metal templates such as Terminal Spirit Disease and _Slaughter of the Soul, and recently returned to form with 2014’s At War With Reality—their first album in 19 years.
- Decapitated: Since 1996, this acclaimed Polish outfit has mastered the subgenre of “technical death metal” (in which bands play punishing rhythms in dizzying time signatures, all while fixing their parents’ computer), emerging as “one of the genre’s most widely respected bands,” according to Kerrang!
- The Haunted: When At the Gates temporarily shuddered in 1996, brothers Anders and Jonas Björler formed this supergroup with drummer Adrian Erlandsson and guitarist Ola Englund of Six Feet Under fame to fill the holes in death-metal lovers’ hearts.
- Harm’s Way: Britain’s Rock Sound magazine says this Chicago hardcore group “blend[s] the down-tuned riff attack of nu metal with groove-led thrash and the crushing intensity of hardcore to produce a sound that references everyone from Sepultura to Trapped Under Ice.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 2/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.