Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors “good luck,” you should tell them to “break a leg” or “stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast.” Be moved with this GrouponLive deal to see Rocky Horror Show at Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $14, you get one G-Pass for pavilion seating in rows R–HH (up to a $29.50 value, including all fees).
- For $32, you get one VIP ticket (up to a $60 value, including all fees) that includes:
- VIP pavilion seating in rows A–L (a $39.50 value)
- Postshow meet and greet with the cast of the show (a $20.50 value)<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following dates:
- Friday, September 7, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8, at 8 p.m.<p>
Doors open at 7 p.m.
Richard O’ Brien’s Rocky Horror Show, the musical that went on to inspire the cinematic cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show, thrills and chills audiences with horror-laced comedy, riveting dance sequences, cross-dressing actors, and an iconic score. During the crazed yet campy odyssey, mad scientist Dr. Frank-N-Furter and his castle-dwelling cronies attempt to corrupt Brad and Janet—a prudish young couple from the suburbs—with seductive dances and extended curfew hours. As the lovebirds gradually become more enthralled with the spooky jubilee, they encounter rock ‘n’ roll singing experiments gone wrong and a slew of rollicking tunes such as “Time Warp” and “Hot Patootie – Bless My Soul.”
Etico Productions’ take on this campy classic bounces with brash moments of audience participation, encouraging fans to shout out their favorite time-honored heckles and caustic nicknames for Brad and Janet. Devotees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite
3554 E Walton Blvd.
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309