- For $15, you get one G-Pass for end-zone seating (up to a $22.75 value, including purchasing fees).
- For $20, you get one G-Pass for goal-line seating (up to a $28.75 value, including purchasing fees).
- For $25, you get one G-Pass for side seating (up to a $37.75 value, including purchasing fees).
- For $28, you get one G-Pass for platinum seating (up to a $43.75 value, including purchasing fees).
Then choose between the following games:
- Against the Rochester Americans at Saturday, October 13, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Sunday, October 14, at 3 p.m.
As the American Hockey League affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Marlies kick off the 2012–13 season with their slapshots aimed at Calder Cup glory. After a heartbreaking loss in the championship series last season, the talented squad looks to defeat the Rochester Americans and the Lake Erie Monsters with skilled playmaking in the first two games of the regular season. A Western Conference all-star last season, Ryan Hamilton continues to headline the team's offensive ensemble with whistling slap shots, and wingman Jerry D'Amigo looks to follow up a sterling 2012 playoff campaign that included eight goals in 17 games. The squad takes their cues from fourth-year head coach Dallas Eakins, who has amassed a deep understanding of the game after 120 games as an NHL player and three seasons as an assistant coach for the Maple Leafs.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.