Circuses fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal to see Viva Le Cirque on Friday, August 3, at DTE Energy Music Theater in Clarkston. Choose from the following seating options and times:
- For $16, you get a G-Pass for pavilion seating in rows S–HH for the 3 p.m. show (up to a $33 value, including all fees).
- For $16, you get a G-Pass for pavilion seating in rows S–HH for the 8 p.m. show (up to a $33 value, including all fees).
- For $29, you get a VIP package for the 3 p.m. show (up to a $65 total value, including all fees), which includes:
- A G-Pass for pavilion seating in rows A–P (up to a $40.15 value, including all fees).
- A meet and greet with the cast after the show (a $24.85 value)
Doors open one hour before showtime and parking is included with all options. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The colorful cast of Viva Le Cirque tells a tale of discovery and amazement in their mind-bending stage show, which pushes the boundaries of both gravity and the human body. The action unfolds when a mysterious traveler crash-lands on an empty stage that is soon to erupt with acrobats, aerialists, and contortionists as he plumbs the fathomless depths of his imagination. Otherworldly characters, including Xylos, Helio, and The Dream Master, reach dizzying heights in a human-powered pendulum, ascend towering masts using only their hands and upper-body strength, and toss each other back and forth like mashed potatoes in a lunchroom turf war. Surreal and dream-like, the performance reaches a corporeal crescendo that leaves audiences perched on the edge of their seats, wondering if such feats are indeed possible in the waking world.