What You'll Get
- One ticket to see an Atlanta Dream game, plus a post-game autograph session
- Where: Philips Arena
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: details about the post-game autograph session will be inside the will call envelopes.
Games and Seating Options
- $15 for one lower-level corner seat in sections 101–102, 106–107, 112–113, or 117–118 ($37.85 value)
- $30 for one center-court seat in sections 103–105 or 114–116 ($61.20 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Vs. the Connecticut Sun on Sunday, June 7, at 3 p.m.
- Vs. the San Antonio Stars on Thursday, June 11, at 7 p.m.
- Vs. the Chicago Sky on Friday, June 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Vs. the New York Liberty on Sunday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
- Vs. the Washington Mystics on Friday, June 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Vs. the Seattle Storm on Sunday, July 5, at 3 p.m.
- Vs. the Tulsa Shock on Tuesday, July 7, at 8 p.m.
- Vs. the New York Liberty on Sunday, July 12, at 3 p.m.
The Scouting Report
This June, the three-time Eastern Conference-champion Dream dribble into a fresh season with their sights set on a seventh-straight playoff appearance. Last summer, the Dream finished with the best record in their conference thanks to a stellar 13-4 mark at Phillips Arena. This season, the team will once again rely on Olympic gold medalist Angel McCoughtry and defensive force Erika de Souza, whose 6’5” frame is perfect for blocking shots and hanging ornaments on the net come Christmastime. After games, Groupon customers can attend post-game autograph sessions and collect signatures from some of their favorite Dream stars.
It didn’t take long for the Atlanta Dream to establish themselves as one of the WNBA’s premier organizations. The team played their first game in 2008. The Dream made their first playoff appearance a year later and captured back-to-back conference titles in the following seasons. In establishing that winning tradition, the Dream also instituted a fast-paced style of play that consistently lands them at or near the top of league in scoring and breaking the sound barrier. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to feature some of the world’s top players, a fact backed up when two Dream players were invited to represent their home countries in London last summer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Philips Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.