The sport of basketball has held a firm place among America's most beloved pastimes ever since it spun off from the popular breakfast spread NBA Jam. Spread your friends across a row of seats with this GrouponLive deal to see the Atlanta Dream play at Philips Arena. For $20, you get a game-day package (a $50.40 total value) that includes:
- Two tickets for reserved seating in sections 108–111 (a $40.40 value)
- A postgame autograph session with a player to be determined (a $10 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Chicago Sky on Wednesday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Tulsa Shock on Tuesday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Mystics on Thursday, August 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Connecticut Sun on Sunday, September 2, at 3 p.m.
Though the Atlanta Dream have made it to the WNBA finals for the last two years, neither appearance has resulted in a championship ring. The third time may yet be the charm, however, since the team remains a playoff-worthy contender through the midsummer break for the Olympics. When the season resumes, team captain Erika de Souza will return to showcase the defensive fortitude she's displayed for Team Brazil throughout the London games. In the rest of the lineup, All-Star forward Angel McCoughtry has put up more than 22 points per game, and seven-year WNBA veteran Sancho Lyttle uses her wisdom to keep the ball from succumbing to its fear of rejection, averaging more than seven rebounds a game. When Groupon customers receive their tickets, a voucher will direct them to a postgame autograph session, where Dream players sign prized memorabilia or nachos from the arena's concessions stands.
1 Philips Dr.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303