What You'll Get
- One ticket to see an Atlanta Dream game, plus a post-game autograph session (excluding the Dream Pink game on August 2)
- Where: Philips Arena
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: details about the post-game autograph session will be inside the will call envelopes.
Dream Pink Game Against the Phoenix Mercury on Sunday, August 2, at 3 p.m.
- $12 for one lower-level corner seat in sections 101–102, 106–107, 112–113, or 117–118 ($27.85 value)
- $25 for one center-court seat in sections 103–105 or 114–116 ($51.20 value)
All fans in attendance at the Dream Pink game are encouraged to wear pink in support of the fight against breast cancer. The first 2,000 fans will receive a Dream Pink T-shirt; learn more about the Dream Pink game here.
Post-Game Autograph Options
- $15 for one lower-level corner seat in sections 101–102, 106–107, 112–113, or 117–118 ($37.85 value)
- $30 for one center-court seat in sections 103–105 or 114–116 ($61.20 value)
For either option above, choose from the following games:
- Against the Minnesota Lynx on Friday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Connecticut Sun on Sunday, August 16, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Connecticut Sun on Tuesday, August 25, at 11:30 a.m.
- Against the Chicago Sky on Saturday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Throughout August, the three-time Eastern Conference-champion Dream continue their pursuit of a seventh-straight playoff appearance. Last summer, the Dream finished with the best record in their conference thanks to a stellar 13-4 mark at Phillips Arena. This season, the team once again leans on Olympic gold medalist Angel McCoughtry, who supporters can catch in action during the Dream Pink game against the Phoenix Mercury on August 2. Fans can also collect signatures from their favorite Dream stars after four additional games in August.
It didn’t take long for the Atlanta Dream to establish themselves as one of the WNBA’s premier organizations. The team played their first game in 2008. The Dream made their first playoff appearance a year later and captured back-to-back conference titles in the following seasons. In establishing that winning tradition, the Dream also instituted a fast-paced style of play that consistently lands them at or near the top of league in scoring and breaking the sound barrier. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to feature some of the world’s top players, a fact backed up when two Dream players were invited to represent their home countries in London last summer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call 90-minutes before game time. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.